About the Northwest Creation Network
The Northwest Creation Network (NWCN) is a Christian ministry specialized in educational outreach in creation science apologetics. Our mission is to encourage the Church to trust in the Bible as authoritative on early Earth history, and equip Christians to witness effectively to those who believe in evolution. We inaugurated our missionary service in 1995 as developers of this website.
The purpose of these events is to strengthen faith against the false teachings of naturalistic science, and encourage the Church to trust in the Bible as authoritative on early Earth history. They feature speakers, authors, and educators with diverse backgrounds in Biology, Geology, Astronomy, Archaeology, and Christian Apologetics who are dedicated to defending the Bible. .During these events the NWCN offers a wide assortment of books and videos on various creation apologetics subjects.
The internet has truly revolutionized the ability of a modern ministry to reach the world via this media. The world wide web is readily accessible today in developed countries, and has become the first choice of information for the average person. It is therefore, one of the primary goals of the Northwest Creation Network to provide a public service site for use in developing creation science curriculum.
There is a desperate need for creationists to teach in their local church, and the NWCN website has been prepared to assist the Christian community in locating educational material that would be useful in preparing course or lesson plans. We provide free resources, such as PowerPoint presentations, videos, audio files, and articles. We also maintain a large directory of creation science internet links. Contact the NWCN if you have a site to recommend or educational resources to upload.
Our Creation Science Store offers a wide variety of educational books, videos, audio disks, and curriculum. More than 300 titles are available, which range from introductory apologetics to materials suitable for extensive research projects in creation science.
Our goal in making these materials available is help the Church defend their faith against the false teachings of naturalism. We are a not-for-profit outreach mission. All proceeds from sales are used to fund our creation educational activities, including the server fees for the CreationWiki encyclopedia, and our conference or other programs in the Northwest USA.
Resources available on the NWCN websites
Educational curriculum in creation science - The primary purpose of the NWCN is to provide educational resources in creation science. The following are available for download and may be used freely.
A "Wiki" is an online encyclopedia to which anyone can add information or edit existing entries. The CreationWiki is being developed exclusively by and for the cr eation community. Many people are contributing to the CreationWiki each day. Stop by and share some of your knowledge.The site has grown steadily since 2004, receiving about 500,000 hits per month, and is being translated into
Web hosting - We provide initial setup and hosting of free websites for creation science organizations and ministries.
- Bible & Science Ministries
- Creation Apologetics
- Creation Association of Puget Sound
- Creation Education Ministries
- Store - Our webstore offers a wide variety of creation science books, videos, audio programs and course curriculum to help equip the Church to defend their faith against the teachings of naturalistic science. More than 300 titles are available that range from introductory apologetics to materials suitable for extensive research projects in creation science. Purchases at the NWCN webstore provide the financial support for our educational missions, including the server fees for the CreationWiki websites (international encyclopedia of creation apologetics), and the expenses of our regular Seattle Creation Conference and other educational programs in the Northwest USA region.
Discussion and News Forums - The NWCN owns and moderates five origins-based forums.
- The CreationWiki is being translated into multiple languages including Portuguese, French, and Russian.
- The NWCW hosts a free video download of the documentary A Question of Origins in 8 languages: Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Polish, Serbian, and Slovak.
- The NWCN website hosts a large list of international links to creation organizations, museums, etc..
- Link archive - Use the subject index to browse through our website.
How you can help this ministry
- Volunteer to help at the Apologetics Symposium or Seattle Creation Conference
- Become an editor of the Creation Wiki
- Consider making a donation
- Promote the NWCN by linking to our sites or store items.
8019 196th St. SW #4C
Edmonds, WA 98026-6428