Creation / Evolution Humor & More Cartoons
- A comic at 'Hart' An interview with award-winning cartoonist Johnny Hart by Robert Doolan Creation ex nihilo 19(1):4849
- After Eden! by Answers in Genesis
- Blind Fools combines Biblical Truth with the simplicity and elegance of humor
- B.C. Comics by Johnny Hart frequently contains creation-friendly humor
Cartoons, Charts, and other Interesting Free Overheads by Answers in Genesis
- "Cool Things About Being an Evolutionist" As imagined on a broadcast of LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN
- CreationWise Cartoons by AIG
- Creation Wise Cartoons B&W Archive by Dan Lietha
- DuJour - by Robert Seymour - Topical Christian and biblical cartoons with Harold, wife, birds, and others.
- Evolution, A Fairy Tale For Grownups
- Evolutionary Humor - Humor from talk.origins and the evolution echo
- Fun Stuff With Evolution Free animations, poems and evolutionist jokes.
- Good Medicine
- Cartoons with Noah by Good Medicine
- Great Moments in Evolution - It's Dental Amoeba
- Humor Evolutionists Cartoons in Portugese by LOGOS - Apologética cristã
- Jokes and Cartoons public domain collection by Kevin Miller
- Jokes, Guffaws and Fun! by newCreationism.org
- Monkey's Cuz' Cartoons by Dan Nuckols and the TCCSA
- Noah's Ark: Just For Laughs
- Our Father's Children cartoon strip with weekly update script for webmasters.
- Primordial Soup by Dan Nuckols
- Reverend Fun by Gospel Communications International.
- Ron Wheeler's Cartoons and Cartoon works
- Science Cartoons Plus -- The Cartoons of S. Harris
- The Adventures of Bubby Fly! "Life is Short; Eternity if Forever" Short animation followed by plan of salvation.
- The ARK Foundation Cartoons Page
- The Back Pew Cartoons
- The Galapagos Sting Poems by Tom GraffagninoEnemies Among the Trees by Tom Graffagnino
- More Reverend Fun Cartoons
- Flood Lights
- Fun on the Ark
- Game Warden Noah
- Get Over It; Now!
- Give Me a Week
- Go Speed Racer
- King of the Ark
- Last to Go
- Let There be Light
- Lights On
- Look Out...He's Got a Bib
- Noah is Clueless About Cubits
- Noah's Ark Menu
- Noah's Cruises
- Noah's Descendants
- Noah's Pre-flood Yard Sale
- Noah's Ski Lodge
- Not an "Arky Arky"
- One Love
- Only a Rib
- Rainbow Fun
- Rib Return
- Ribless Adam
- Snipe Overboard
- Spare a Rib?
- SS Ark?
- Sudden Existence
- Sweet Ark
- The Good Rodents
- We're OK, Thank You
- Wet on the Ark
- What Floods?
- Who's Cleaning the Ark?
- Woodpecker Trauma on Ark
- Wrong Idea
- You Didn't Evolve From Me!
B.C. Comics by Johnny Hart frequently contains creation-friendly humor. Visit the B.C. Comic website and browse through their strip archive. If you find a strip with a creation theme, send the URL to the CSR webmaster, and we will try to assemble a list.
- B.C. Comics by Johnny Hart
- B.C. Comic Free Speech or Hate Speech Christian Courier
- B.C. Comics. A Hollywood Jesus Pop Culture Review
Get Your Own Dirt
One day a group of scientists got together and decided that man had come a long way and no longer needed God. So they picked one scientist to go and tell Him that they were done with Him.
The scientist walked up to God and said, "God, we've decided that we no longer need you. We're to the point that we can clone people and do many miraculous things, so why don't you just go on and get lost."
God listened very patiently and kindly to the man and after the scientist was done talking, God said, "Very well, how about this, let's say we have a man making contest." To which the scientist replied, "OK, great!"
But God added, "Now, we're going to do this just like I did back in the old days with Adam."
The scientist said, "Sure, no problem" and bent down and grabbed himself a handful of dirt.
God just looked at him and said, "No, no, no. You go get your own dirt!"
More Christian Cartoons - Not yet filtered for creation-topics.